We are Hiring!
A full service internet development company based in The Hague/NL and Athens/GR, is looking to hire for its subsidiary in Greece, at least one .NET/C# Back-End Web Developer for a long term business relationship.
The right candidate (man or woman) will have a minimum of 3 years hands on professional experience in web development using primarily the Microsoft technology stack. He or she must be highly motivated and able to function well within an international team. Also, collaborating with members of teams that are geographically located in different areas (via video conferencing tools) should oppose no difficulty at all.
The focus for this role is mostly on back-end web development (WebAPI, MVC, .NET & .NET Core) in existing but also new projects, although from time to time some front-end work may also be required. More specifically we are looking for the die-hard web developer with the following skills set:
- - ASP.NET/.NET Framework v4.6 and higher or recent .NET Core knowledge
- - MVC 5 and/or Web API 2
- - Razor views
- - Expert in the C# language
- - REST API design and implementation
- - Adequate understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- - Entity Framework 5 or higher, or any other ORM
- - Adequate knowledge of LINQ to SQL as well as LINQ to Objects
- - Knowledge of the SQL language and the SQL Server 2014 or higher ecosystem
- - Professional knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or higher, including associated development tools
- - Proficient knowledge of GIT source code control systems
- - Experienced in Umbraco CMS v7.x or higher is a pre
- - SCRUM methodology and related tools (i.e. JIRA) is a pre
- - Professional knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken, is a must
- - Proactive problem solver and certainly a good communicator
- - Knowledge & experience acquired in the recent consequent years
As this is a 40 hour week permanent role, freelance applicants will not be considered for this position but only individuals with a matching background, as described in this advertisement.
Please forward your detailed CV in English, to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.